Thursday, September 3, 2009

Personal | Where have I been?



It's been a long while since my last post. Life has been pretty busy. Almost 2 weeks ago, I started fall semester at UHM. Keeping up with 5 classes and dealing with tuition issues that finally got solved has kept me on my toes. I also got the chance to head back to California to visit my family before school started. My mom had been planning to get married soon before this and I was upset I wouldn't get to be a part of it. Luckily, everything worked out, and she waited for my trip out there. Their wedding was a lot of fun, and definitely interesting (we all spent at least half an hour digging in the sand to find the ring the minister dropped). I toted around my mother's camera for the day.



I'm still working on older photos from around 4th of July. I know, I'm lagging!

<3 Ryan

No comments: