Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Military Photographer | Cari + Russell: Vow Renewal

I had the absolute pleasure of photographing Cari and Russell's vow renewal at the beginning of this month at Sea Breeze on Hickam AFB. I loved everything about their ceremony because I loved everything about them. Both of them seemed so relaxed, but anxious to see one another. :) So much love was present, from bride and groom, to family and friends. I look forward to working with them in the future, and in the meantime, they will be keeping their marriage strong as Russell deploys. Thanks again for letting me be a part of your renewal ceremony, Cari and Russ!

















At the end of the night, they asked if it would be alright to do a jumping shot. Are you kidding me?!? Heck yes! Bring it!


No comments: